Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Learning Challenge: A Jar of Smiles :)


Feel Free To Smile

This is my ongoing post of things that make me smile. I hope it brings some joy to whoever comes across this! If you do look through it, please comment with some links or ideas of things that make you smile! This has been so fun to work on, so I highly suggest making one of your own!


10 minutes of cute puppies playing (link):
(Pups Playing from youtube)

A baby deer and a link to 30 cute baby animals (link):
(Baby deer from Bored Panda)

Just some pictures:)


(Baby Fox by Creative Commons)

(Sunset by Creative Commons)

(Golden in Snow from Wiki Commons)

(Westie Pups from Wiki Commons)

(Happy Pup made with Cheezburger)









1 comment:

  1. Hi Camille,
    I really love these learning challenges. When I have a bad day I just have to cuddle with my pup, I honestly don't know what I would do without her. This is really cute and brought a smile to my face. I recently ran into this video about baby marmoset development and it is so cute, I love learning things that prove animals are more intelligent and complex than we give them credit for! Here is the link -- Marmoset Baby Talk

    ReplyDelete