Friday, August 23, 2019

Assignments


When I first looked at the class on Canvas, I was nervous. I procrastinated starting the course because it seemed overwhelming. I wondered how to make a blog, much less how to create content. Once I got started however, the instructions provided clarity and made the process enjoyable. 

I am truly exited for this course for many reasons. Overall, I am ready to challenge myself through blogging and storytelling. I have little experience with both, but I enjoy being creative. Storytelling, through explicit core assignments and the semester long project, is one aspect I am especially eager for. I have never had the opportunity to create my own story. Another portion of the class I am excited for is the extra credit, especially the tech tips. I am not tech savvy, but I am ready to improve! In most classes, the material you are expected to know and execute is given in the form of a lecture. What makes this class different is the opportunity to experience the material through creation. There is not a correct answer, but an experience to be had. 

(Happy Dog by Creative Commons)

No comments:

Post a Comment