Friday, August 23, 2019

Tech Savvy Technology

As I have said in previous blog post, I am not tech savvy. This part of the class seems overwhelming, but my mind is open to all possibilities. The only tool I am familiar with is Google Docs (which I am obsessed with for group projects). Everything else is very new to me. I am going to have to organize my bookmarks for this class so I am grateful you included information concerning Diigo. Twine is absolutely incredible to me. I was playing around with the stories you hyper linked and it is so much fun. I definitely want to try using Twine at some point this semester. Overall, I feel as if I am getting the hang of this course. The technology is intimidating, but I am excited to learn.
(Baby with Computer: Picture by Needpix)

No comments:

Post a Comment