Monday, October 21, 2019

Learning Challenge: Read an Article, Attention

Top 10 Ways to Be More Productive When Working from Homelink here

(Working From Home by Clip Art)


Hey guys! This article was really beneficial for me since I do most of my work at home and I am planning on completing a masters online in a few months. 

Something I already knew was the importance of getting dressed. That makes the biggest difference in my productivity during the day. I wake up, wash my face, brush my teeth, get some coffee, eat a bite, and then put on real clothes. This separates my home life from my work life pretty well. 

One thing I did not know was the "commuting to your office" point. I may try this, but honestly I am not a huge fan of it. If it works that is awesome. Apparently if you take a walk around the block like you are commuting to your office, it helps you get in the right mindset. 

I am curious to explore the impacts of creating a focused work environment. I will be moving into a house in a couple months and I am currently picking out my office furniture. It is so important to have enough desk space for me, but other aspects I have no idea. I really want a standing desk. I have always had a desk in a bedroom and now I finally have a legit office. I am hoping that may help focus me by itself, but who knows. I may try to google some ways to create a focused office environment before I buy anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment