Sunday, October 20, 2019

Review


(What to Focus On by Paul Brown


This picture was really relevant to me right now. This weekend has been one of the roughest for my friends and I. It is definitely something very personal for us and there are so many things we cannot control about it. With social media there are so many things people assume you can control. Their opinions really get in your head. At the end of the day, their opinions do not matter and you cannot control it all. What my friends and I can do is focus on the things that we can control and the things that do matter. It just seemed fitting for this weekend.

Speaking of a rough weekend this video really cheered me up. So if you are having a rough week please watch the kitten vs two scary things linked here! I really needed a good laugh and this definitely did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment