Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Feedback in:
I think the feedback I am getting is super beneficial, especially on my storybook. The most useful feedback I have received has been about direct formatting errors. When people point out spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, or jumbled sentences I can fix it right then a there. I also love when people ask questions or use the WWW. That helps me develop the story and also helps my imagination. 

Feedback out:
I feel as if I am getting better at feedback. My favorite strategy is the WWW. It is a great set up and makes it so easy to leave a detailed comment. While commenting I am also getting other great ideas. Creatively wise I get so many great ideas for my blog post! Then by looking at flow, grammar, and layout of other storybooks, I can improve my own storybook. 

Blog comments:
I do feel as if I am getting to know people. The introduction post help a lot. I am not super happy with my introduction post because I feel like I kinda missed the mark on what I should have included. It does include some of the most important things about me though!

Looking forward:
After this week I will have more time to dive into feedback techniques which will help a lot. I would like to make my comment wall more accessible on my page! I may add a quick fact list to my introduction just so others can have more to relate to or talk about.

Image:
I selected this image because I found it very inspirational. Feedback only means that you have potential to grow. It is a challenge to improve and get better. I think it is a great and healthy mindset to have!

(Go Higher Cat from Feedback Cats)


No comments:

Post a Comment