Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Week 8 Reading and Writing



I am so glad that we get a chance to review all of our past blogs and stories. Since the beginning of the course I have definitely become more comfortable with not only writing stories, but also taking notes. This week is my last week of one of my other pretty demanding courses. So hopefully next week and the weeks following I can dive in a little deeper to the assignments and extra credit. I really want to do the tech tips. I think my blog and story book would benefit from that a lot. Overall, I am happy with my blog and website, but I still want to improve them. As of now, I just don't know how. One thing I want to change is the font and the font color on my website. I have spent so much time trying to figure it out and I simply cannot. 

My favorite reading so far has definitely been Cupid and Psyche. It was interesting, easy to read, and one single story. I also love the children short stories. The picture I picked was from a fable. In all honesty I picked it because the dogs are adorable. The reading notes over all the readings have definitely helped me as well. Especially when I plan my story in the notes. It gives me time to brainstorm and prepare. From here I cannot wait to keep on trucking and improving. I am honestly so excited to have the time to do more extra credit. 
(The Dogs and The Hides: by Milo Winter)


No comments:

Post a Comment